Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Come on and join, it is free


I have 2976 pictures and videos posted on NewbieNudes, I am currently the most bookmarked member of the site, thanks in part to those who have joined and bookmarked my pictures. As I am fast approaching the 3000 upload mark I also would love to win the Nudel race, for every person that visits using my link the more nudels I earn, and if you visit then join for free I earn even more. As I mentioned in my previous blog I am also willing to give away premium time to those that join using my link. I need 35 people to join using the link above by Dec 2nd for me to win. With the help of you I can win, and you would make me a very very happy Naked Girl... 
In the mean time here are a few pictures to show you the types of things you will find at the link... 





One last thing if you send me a private message after joining and mention that you joined after following the link above, I might just give you the gift of premium membership as long as I see your name in the list of those who joined between now and Dec 2nd... 

No comments:

Post a Comment