Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

Ok so I have decided to help the geeks

I love to show my geek side as often as I can and wherever I can. Be it in the form of buying geeky toys, comic books, playing games, or taking pictures dress up as comic book characters, with my favorite toys and games and stuffed animals. This often times brings with it a geek following and many stereotypical geeks asking how they can get a hot geek girl too.

I decided that I would answer these questions in the form of video tutorials that I will be posting on my youtube channel just look up my username on youtube and see what I have posted so far. I will be posting the first of many tutorials with in the next few days and hope that they help all the geeks out there find themselves a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment