Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2013

UPDATE!!!!

I have not blogged here in a while... Last month my Master and I took a camping trip and while we were away we found a 1925 Victor Victrola hand cracked record player that works great, we were even able to get some old 78s for it.


We also found a really cool old look parasol, that was great for pictures.... 



Most recently we decided that since I will be starting classes again soon that we should do some School Girl shots...

 I remember back when I was in high school and I would stay awake late into the night reading Harry Potter and enjoying myself...

OOOH yeah I graduated from college with a Biological Sciences degree, and will be going back to college for a nursing degree starting in a week.... 
here in a few weeks I will be posing for some Naughty Nurse and Sexy Candy Striper pictures but in the mean time do not forget to check my link for the mane sets you may have missed out on in the last 6 months...


No comments:

Post a Comment