Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

comics

Ok so I love comics, I mean Marvel, DC, TopCow, ect. Not Garfield, and Dilbert, even though many of those are great too.

Some of my fave titles include,
The Hulk, big green brute with a heart of gold even the grey Hulk was awsome. World War Hulk and Planet Hulk. Hulk Smash...
Then there is Spiderman, even then Spidergirl, and the Spiderham series were cool.
The X-Men, almost all of the veriations, I loved the Age of Apocolypes story line.
Wolverine is great, but Deadpool is better he knows he is a comic book character and a wiseass
I adore Captain America, Thor, and the Avengers.
Fantastic Four, Silver Sufer
Ghost Rider, Jhonny Blaze, Vengence, all the runs of Ghost Rider Loved the 6 part series were Ghost Rider escapses hell.
The Midnight Sons, if you don't know who they are look them up
Dr Strange, he was and is one of my faves


For DC it is simple
Batman, Superman, Green Lantern ,Flash well I should just say The JLA, ohh and the CSA UltraMan kicks ass.
The Watchmen, yes I read the graphic novel before I saw the movie.
There are a few other DC comics but not many.

For Indy comics,
The Darkness, a reluctant hero with a demonic streak.
Witchblade, love that costume.
Aprodite IX skimpy little dress, tight top and big ass guns
Judge Dread, I am the LAW, Judge Death, your crime is life and punishment is Death
Hellboy, big red and a little horny

There are many more I could mention, I love comics, love that it is something I can share with Master, and the looks on geeks faces when a cute little thing that they already drool over out geeks them. Its cute really.

No comments:

Post a Comment