Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

memories

I was given a toy from my master. It was a neon orange bullet that had a black button to make it vibrate. Well one night, I brought it with me on a ride around town. I was convinced by master to turn it on, put it in my pussy and walk in to a store to buy tickets. I walked carefully and tried to keep a straight face as I went into a convenient store. The vibrations felt good, but I was scared and worried that some one might notice or hear something even though I could only feel it. But at the same time, it was thrilling because only my master and I knew that I had that bullet in my pussy. The thought that no one knew excited me a lot. I wanted to do it again and did so at another convenient store. Soon after leaving the second store, I came. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment