Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Good Posture

As I have said many places many times I offered myself to my Master on my 18th birthday, and he excepted me as his toy/slave/pet/sub/lover that day. I had admired him for a few months before then but had never had the courage to approach him till I then. Since that day he has been teaching me many things and has opened my world up sexually, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. One of the things that is very important to him is that his Toy knows how to sit pretty, so since day one I have practiced sitting pretty for my Master. He has on several occasions spanked me for not sitting proper, admittedly some of those times I was doing it to feel his hand slap my ass ;) However I am very happy to sit like Master wishes, because when I behave I am always rewarded.


No comments:

Post a Comment