Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Public Nudity

I love to pose naked for my Master, anywhere and everywhere, clothed and unclothed. I have been doing self shots in public restrooms and in changing rooms recently. We did some shots in a local graveyard last year, and I cannot wait to do that again, same goes for the lake and the nature trail. On the nature trail we did a few different sets, one was of me peeing and as I had gotten my pants and panties off a guy came running by, I left my wet panties hanging by the stairs for him to find on his way back through. That was so exciting my heart still beats fast when I think about it. I have posed in the snow as well, loved that and wish we had been able to do more. Soon we will get more public shots and hopefully everyone reading this will be able to see them.

From my most recent shopping adventure

Click here for all my pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment