Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lollipop Lollipop

Last july I did the coolest and most fun thing with Master. It started with me posing for more pictures. I was completely dressed to strip out of the outfit. I striped out and was totally nude. Then I grabbed a blueberry tootsie pop, unwrapped it and put it in my mouth, all the while posing for Master. I then took the lollipop and slowly pushed it into my pussy. It felt SO good to have that wet lollipop moving slowly in and out of my pussy.
My pussy was shortly turned blue and was also dripping blue juices. My hands were sticky, my pussy was sticky and I enjoyed each second; but then Master made me stop and we started kissing. And in that very same moment he told me to cum; and I came, blue juices squirted out of me, leaving a sticky mess on the sheets.
But things got better when Master started fucking my dripping, sticky, blue pussy. As he was fucking me, I was teasing him by continuing licking the lollipop and sucking it, moving it in and out of my mouth. But then Master stopped moving his big hard dick in and out of my blue pussy. And gave me the chance to lick his cock which was covered in my sticky blue juices. I kept the lollipop in my pussy as I licked him clean. And then after a few minutes of licking Master's big cock, I pulled the lollipop out and let him lick more of my juices. I continued licking his dick like a lollipop untill he came in my mouth. It was the coolest thing ever and I absolutely want to repeat this more than once.

Check out the site listed in my profile for pictures of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment